- Easy to Learn
- Ideal for Newbies
- Existing Applications
- User Interaction
- Full Stack Development
- Cross-Platform Application
1. Easy to Learn
2. Ideal for Newbies
- Beginner developers can then apply these skills to any new language they want to learn, such as Python, Java, or C++.
- As a versatile language, it can be used to develop web, mobile, desktop, and server applications, as well as the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, and many other systems.
4. Existing Applications
- The combination of the programming language with other high- and low-level languages contributes to the high demand for JS developers.
- It guarantees timely project completion, better code management, user-friendliness, and more.
- It is also open-source and standardized, so newer versions are constantly incorporated into the language.
6. User Interaction
- It can help build a visually appealing web page that attracts the user’s attention and encourages interaction.
- It can be used to easily add cool design elements such as animation, interactive maps, and scrolling videos.
The high demand for JS developers is largely a result of these features. Organizations and clients seek web designers who can create pages that are both technically sound and attractive to visitors.
7. Full Stack Development
- As a leading programming language, JS has dominated the full-stack development industry.
- It enables the development of web applications in a single language in a unified development environment.
- Thus, organizations and developers are not required to build their applications in multiple languages and platforms.
- They can also improve communication between IoT devices significantly.
8. Cross-Platform Application Development
- Cross-platform application development can save time, money, and effort while requiring fewer human resources.
- Facebook, Bloomberg, SoundCloud, Instagram, and LinkedIn are a few popular apps.
- Microsoft, Walmart, Yahoo, Netflix, and Alibaba are notable companies that use JS in various contexts.
Hi, my name is Rahil. I work at YUHIRO Global and I help web agencies and software companies from Europe to build developer teams in India.